ZHONGSHAN DALILU PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
Contacts：I.T.D.(international trade department)
6.How can I pay you？
You need to pay 30% as deposit before production, and the remaining 70% before shipment. Payment to complete our delivery.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.